Thursday, May 4, 2017

My Boys

Today I'm sharing one of my favorite groups of pictures from our wedding - pictures of my boys! 

From the moment Lincoln and "Mikehodges" met, they've been inseparable. I remember being so nervous that day, and it was like after five minutes, they acted like they'd known each other their whole lives.  

Two years later and they've even more smitten now. Not only was my marriage to Michael a huge answer to prayer, I also got to watch that day as God answered one of my biggest prayers yet - a man who would love Lincoln as his own.

















Hands down, one of my favorite pictures of our wedding day.

In addition to his vows to me, Michael also wrote vows for Lincoln. The next series of pictures is him saying his vows to Linc man. He also gave Lincoln a necklace to keep. It was the most thoughtful part of that day and I've been told there wasn't a dry eye in the house.










I prayed for this relationship between my son and a man for a long time. In every aspect, God exceeded my best dreams. I'm so thankful for these two and the love that they share - even if that means I get beat up a little beat in wrestle fight.

Other wedding posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment