Wednesday, February 22, 2017

What's Up Wednesday

Linking up for What's Up Wednesday this week! 


What we're eating this week:

I'm working six out of the next eight days (insert sad face here) so I'm eating hospital food. Woohoo. Monday night we had my favorite BBQ sandwiches though. + I'm attempting to eat healthier so less junk, more healthy food.


What I'm reminiscing about: 


Our wedding day. In two weeks we'll celebrate one year of marriage and it has me thinking all about that day and the last year. 


What I'm loving: 


Our new house. My sweet boys. My new Juice Plus+ website. Watching my boy play baseball. The sweet little things are my very favorite.


What we've been up to: 


We just came off a fantastic family weekend. We got to go to my father-in-law's for a BBQ, take Linc man to monster jam, and just enjoy three days of hanging out together. We've also been hanging out a lot at baseball. Go Cubs! 


What I'm dreading: 

This eight day stretch. My new work schedule is really weird. I work six out of eight days, and then I'm off for six days. The pay off is nice, I'm just exhausted working the majority of eight days.


What I'm working on: 

The new house! Michael is doing such an awesome job helping me unpack and hang stuff on the walls. We've really been enjoying making this place home. I blogged Linc's awesome new room this week and I love it so much.


What I'm excited about: 


Lincoln's opening day next weekend! This is his third year of tball and I'm so excited to watch him play again. I'm also super excited about our anniversary. We don't have anything planned, but just the thought that we've made it a year and we get to celebrate that is awesome.


What I'm watching/reading: 

Michael and I are trying to get through 24. We've slowed down a bit since we moved into the new house but maybe we'll get back to it soon. Reading Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind. 


What I'm listening to: 

Our Fussell + Hodges playlist. My sweet husband gave me his iPod so I could listen to music on my new stereo he got me for Christmas and I'm loving it so much.


What I'm wearing: 


Navy blue scrubs, people. All day every day.


What I'm doing this weekend: 

Wearing the aforementioned blue scrubs while I save lives.


What I'm looking forward to next month: 

Our anniversary. Tball. Spring break and hanging out with the fam.


What else is new: 

I've starting sharing my journey with Juice Plus+! Linc and I have been taking these products for a while now and now I'm sharing them! Feel free to comment below or email me for info! 


Bonus question: What beauty product can you not live without? 

Whale. I don't wear makeup but I do absolutely LOVE Eos lip balm. So lame. But it's so true. I didn't understand the hype, but now I do. You need this in your life.

What're you up to this week?!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I bet Tball season is so sweet. Happy one year anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete