Monday, February 20, 2017

Lincoln's Star Wars Room

Happy Monday, friends! Two weeks post-move and we're finally settling in. I'm so excited to be sharing my favorite room with you today!

I've been planning Linc's room for a while and at this point, it's one of only two rooms that are complete so far. Linc man has gone through a lot of change this past year, and I really wanted his room to be something special. A safe haven he can go to and just be a kid.

I love that we have a playroom now, because I was able to focus on making Lincoln's room neat and clean and focused on one theme: Star Wars. My big kid LOVES Star Wars and it's something he and Mikehodges really share together. It was so much fun incorporating some new things into what he already had.

The big surprise for him was his new bed. Instead of putting his old twin bed in here, we surprised him with a new loft bed. (PS. Last night I found out it's SUPER difficult to crawl out of a loft bed and not wake up your child. Ask me how I know.)

All the details of his room (with links) are at the bottom. Enjoy!




I don't keep many toys in his room, because he does have a playroom. The only toys we keep in his room are his Star Wars toys, and they stay in that little trunk underneath his bed.



My mom found this print and framed it when we moved in. It's the perfect addition to his room!



All the details: 

Loft bed

Globe
Rug
Chair (They don't sell the table anymore)
Nightstand (similar)
Print from Jane (not sold anymore) // Similar options: Boy & girl (For prints similar to this one search "for I am His print" on Etsy. So many great options!)
Rope lights
Star Wars ship
Star Wars toy box

So there you have it! Lincoln's (and my!) favorite room in the house. As we finish more rooms I'll be sharing more. Happy Monday, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment