Friday, January 6, 2017

I'm Back + 2017 goals!

Friends! I'm back! After a long blogging hiatus I'm back to share on my tiny space of the internet. I've missed writing all these months but I now I'm back and my heart is so happy.

These past few months have been so great.. between Christmas and my birthday we've been so busy, but it's been so great. Now it's the new year and I'm excited to see what this year holds.

I want to look back and see our family's memories shared and be able to relive them through this space.. so here I am. I have a lot of trips to post and all the wedding pictures to share, but today I figured I'd share my goals/resolutions for 2017.

I know some people hate resolutions and most of the time we quit them.. but these are things I'd like to work on this year.. some silly and some serious.

Read my Bible more consistently. Not let busyness or exhaustion take away from the most important thing. 
Look for God in the little as well as the big. 
Blog if I can find the time.
Put my phone down more often. 
Spend a lot of time outdoors with Linc man.
Be intentional with my time. 
Train the bad dog Brinx. 
Be healthier. Eat better. Exercise regularly. This includes finding some sort of exercise I actually enjoy.
Pay off debt. 
Do some of the classes I need for my bachelor degree. 
Attempt tennis again without a bad attitude (sorry, patient Husband.)
Take time to spend quiet time at some of my favorite places.

I think that's it.. but knowing me I'll add some through the year. 

Here's to a year full of God and family and laughter.. my very favorite things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment