Monday, January 9, 2017

Bridesmaids

Happy Friday! This morning instead of going back to sleep after taking Linc man to school, I'm getting stuff done around the new house. 

Today I'm going to share some of our wedding pictures. Despite the fact that we've had them forever, I haven't blogged about them yet. What a sweet, sweet day it was saying 'I do' to the man God blessed me with. 

I blogged about getting ready HERE so go check that out. 

This was going to be a post all about our bridal party.. but there are just too many pictures. So here are my girls. 

What incredible ladies I am blessed to call family and friends. Although they stood by me on the biggest day of my life, most importantly they stand beside me daily, and that's why I chose to have them beside me. I'm so grateful for them. 

Before I post all these pictures, I should mention these ladies are fantastic to have put up with me during planning. I wasn't a bridezilla.. but I just didn't care about the details and apparently that was annoying. When they asked what they should wear I literally made them pick. When they asked how they should do their hair, I literally told them to decide. So thank you, for making my job easier and not killing me when my answer was always "I don't care, whatever you want."



 

I look creepy in this picture. But they look so happy.  






The sweetest flower girl.. not caring a bit that pictures were being taken.




I am not above bribery which you can clearly see here. She literally took a huge chunk out of my sister's bouquet. This people. This is why you shouldn't sweat the small stuff.





Also. It took everything in me to get back up after I squatted down like that. That is one freaking tight dress and it weighed approximately 40 lbs.



We call this one "drop the baby and run."













If you're new around here, this is Jessie. She's my nursing school best friend and the only reason I survived it. She was the first person I ever told about Michael and the day after I met him she thought I told him I loved him. For clarification: I didn't. Not that day anyway.




Fun fact: We were told to lock arms and walk, and we walked SOOOOO slow. Apparently the slowest our photographer had ever seen. I literally couldn't walk much faster, and didn't want to get my dress dirty. This is why I don't wear white. But the laughter from our walk made for some fantastic candid photos.






This is probably my favorite picture from my bridesmaids. Makes me happy every time I see it. They made our wedding day so so special and I am so thankful for them. 

Other wedding posts: Getting Ready

No comments:

Post a Comment