Monday, March 21, 2016

WE'RE MARRIED!!!!


We are married, y'all! 

Let's pretend I'm not two weeks late with this info..

But on March 5th, we said till death do us part, and now we are husband and wife.

Because I love being able to look back at my blogs later, I'm going to try my best to actually blog the wedding, with this being the first.

It's been two weeks and I'm so grateful God gave me Michael Hodges. 

I understand life won't be perfect, but I'm so glad I'm taking it on with the man I adore. 

I think Linc is equally as excited {if not more} and he is LOVING having MikeHodges in the same home as him. Wrestle fights and playing Skylanders are taking up the majority of our time, and we're all good with that.

Here's to the sweetest wedding day, the best two weeks, and the rest of our lives. 


Michael Christopher Hodges, I love you big.

17 comments:

  1. Wow, what a gorgeous day! Congratulations on getting married, weddings are really special! I am glad your day went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Marriage is THE BEST thing ever :) so happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful wedding photos! Can't wait to hear more about your day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You looked beautiful!

    Palmer
    www.thedarlingdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!!!!! So excited for you, girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Carrington!!
    -Kara | Coffee With Kara

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Carrington!! I'm so excited for y'all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Your dress is really beautiful! May God bless your marriage. I'm glad my Justin Bieber Marriage Lessons touched you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It was the perfect blog to read. :)

      Delete
  9. Congratulations! Such beautiful pictures and you look so happy!

    ReplyDelete