Monday, August 3, 2015

Interview with Linc Man

Happy Monday, friends. Linc and I had such a busy weekend, so we're looking forward to being lazy today and hanging around the house. His morning includes Netflix and mine includes coffee. Win, win.


A few months ago, a bunch of questions were going around Facebook to ask your kids. I figured instead of putting it on there, I would blog about it. 



Here's my interview with that handsome man.



1. What is something mom always says to you? I love you.

2. What makes mom happy? To have a kid. 

3. What makes mom sad? Not eating the right foods. That does make you sad. If somebody's growing up and they get sick. 

4. How does your mom make you laugh? Saying a joke. Like when you brush a toothpaste on your head. 

5. What was your mom like as a child? Happy.

6. How old is your mom? Forty twelve. 

7. How tall is your mom? Bigger than me. 

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Go to the zoo. 

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Play with my toys. 

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Maybe playing. 

11. What is your mom really good at? Fixing patients. 

12. What is your mom not very good at? Fixing a really sicker patient. 

13. What does your mom do for a job? Be a nurse. 

14.What is your mom's favorite food? Broccoli. 

15.What makes you proud of your mom? Being a nurse. 

16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? Doc mcstuffins

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play pillow fight. 

18. How are you and your mom the same? Because we have the same hair and blue eyes. 

19. How are you and your mom different?because im a boy and you're a girl. 

20. How do you know your mom loves you? because you hug me. 

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? I fink Zaxby's. 

23. How old was your Mom when you were born? 55. 


So there you have it. I laughed the entire time I asked these questions. I'm thinking this may have to be a regular thing we do. 



Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHA this is AWESOME! Forty-twelve! And you play with his toys when he's not around. Haha I am SO glad you blogged this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really amused too! When he is going to go somewhere without me I ask him what I can do without him all day and every time he says "play with my toys." Right. When I get done taking a nap I'll play with your legos. Thanks, buddy! You'll have one soon to say crazy/funny stuff!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is such a cute post! I love his answers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, what fantastic answers!! I love the perspective that kids have of their parents, so cute.

    ReplyDelete