Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Reads

Today I'm linking up with Rachel and Astleigh for Summer reads. As much as it sounds great to read right now, these will probably become once-I-finish-nursing-school reads. Because let's face it, the only book I'm getting to read right now is this one..


And as exciting as that looks, I'd love to be able to read some books that I don't get tested on every week. {And the great people of Starbuck's would probably appreciate if I stopped accidentally showing them the pages with gross pictures. Sorry, y'all.}

So these are some books I'm dying to get, and maybe I'll be able to sneak them somewhere into the next six months.


This is one I've been dying to read since it came out, but I just haven't had the time because of school. I've read her first two books and they're absolutely hysterical so I'm figuring this one will be too. 


I haven't actually spoken to anyone who has read this, but I really want to. 


This book + all of Liane Moriarty's other books. When I get done with a semester of nursing school, all I want to read is a story. Her books are perfect. I've read 'The Husband's Secret' and it was great, so I really want to read some more from her. 


I actually got this book for free and I'm really excited to read it when I get some free time. 

It's going to be a good Summer.. especially if I actually find some extra time to read. So what are some other books I just have to read?

Hill Collection

9 comments:

  1. 7 will rock your world! You'll want to get rid of everything you own. It's great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, our book club just decided to read Nobody's Cuter Than You - can't wait. And I've heard good things about Liane Moriarity. We are reading the Royal We now - snappy and cute, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her other books are so funny, so I'm sure this one will be great too! I'll have to check that one out!

      Delete
  3. I've read What Alice Forgot and Three Wishes by Liane Moriarty. LOVED What Alice Forgot. Three Wishes was good but not as good! I'd still recommend it though. I want to read the rest of her books too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to read Nobody's Cuter Than you!
    AND 7-- I wish I had someone to borrow it from right now! It looks awesome :)
    Thanks for linking up, Carrington! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just getting into Liane Moriarty and I like her so far! I have only read What Alice Forgot but Big Little Lies is on my list next. :) Thanks for the recommendations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. American Wife by Taya Kyle is a very touching memoir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently reading The Nightingale and it is so good!

    ReplyDelete