Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I Heart MFD {& 15% off ALL day!}

Happy Tuesday, friends!

The excitement is high in this house. My sweet little man turns FOUR on Sunday! Today I'm taking cupcakes to his school and we're going out to eat at Cracker Barrel for a special {early} birthday lunch. {If you want to keep up with our birthday shenanigans follow @carefuss on Instagram!}

Today I wanted to share with you some exciting news!


If you've been following for any length of time you've heard me mention my sister-in-law, McKenzie. 

I've blogged about her proposal and her wedding {in which she had THE CUTEST ring bear. No bias here.}. 


See what I mean?! 

Anyway.

McKenzie is ridiculously creative, has a heart for The Lord and for people, and best of all has been blessed with the most amazing sister-in-law around. {Kidding. Kind of.} She and I are currently working on something that I think both our readers will love so be looking for that in the coming months! 

And yesterday she opened her new shop which you can find HERE!!!!


She carries prints, the cutest paper products, pencils, phone covers, scripture cards, and stamps! She has done a fabulous job and I know you'll love her stuff as much as I do! 







Those are just a few of my favorite things in her shop! So run, not walk, as fast as you can over to her new shop! You'll love her and all her products!

AND because she is so generous, she's giving my blog readers 15% off any purchase in her shop all day today {4/14}. Enter the code 'MOMMAFUSSELL' at checkout. This is only for today though, so make sure you do that by midnight if you want the 15%! 

Speaking of being generous.. She is also giving away a $100 MFD gift card which you can enter for here!

And because I love to throw in a bit of randomness.. McKenzie works for Emily Ley and yesterday she posted a picture of McKenzie that got over 1,100 likes {last time I checked}. I feel like I know someone famous. I mean, she's coming to my son's birthday party. Be jealous.

So hop on over to the shop and go meet my sister-in-law! While you're doing that I'll be hanging out with the cutest {almost} four year old around eating cupcakes and the best biscuits {Thank you, Cracker Barrel} in the world. Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:

  1. That is great. Love the picture of your boy.

    ReplyDelete