Thursday, January 8, 2015

Meet Lacey!


Good morning friends!

Today I'm over on Lacey's Blog sharing some of my testimony, so go check that out here. God is such a good God.

Today Lacey is taking over my blog so you get to hear a little bit about her! Enjoy!

 Hey Y'all my name is Lacey and I blog over at The Simple Bride Blog, and Carrington was so gracious to participate in a new series called Meet & Greet.



I started this series as a way for women to empower other women and to meet new bloggers.  So just a little about myself .. I am 25 and I got married last year to the love of my life. I started this blog to document the first year as a newlywed now it's kind of snowballed into what it is now. I have a traditional 9 to 5 job as well as I plan weddings in my spare time. I am a coffee hater (sorry gals) living with a coffeeholic, we have one fur baby who is two years old named Ellie Mae and I love her to pieces seriously. Something I cherish most of all is my relationship with Jesus Christ, he's always been a rock in my foundation that I can always count on. I was saved, baptized and declared Jesus as my Lord and savior all before 6th grade. I am forever thankful for my parents raising me up in the church and making sure that my trust was always set in him. Be tuned for my full testimony coming soon ... 

I am in love with all things monogramed, pink & chevron. Currently my favorite shows are Friday Night Lights (the tv show), Army Wives, Scandal, Grey's Anatomy, and probably more than I can think of right now. In my spare time I love to bake up a storm and cook for my hubby, I love to craft and recreate things.  A few of my favorite things is Birchbox if you haven't heard it you can find more about it here. Birchbox is a beauty box that costs 10$ a month for 5 samples of all kinds of higher end beauty samples. I have been using Birchbox for two years now, I have found some really awesome beauty finds through Birchbox. You can check out my latest box here! Here are just a few things about me if you have a second please go check out my blog! Really excited to get to know y'all better!


I'm so thankful that this little series has allowed me to "meet" Lacey. She has the sweetest heart, a passion for Jesus, and I guess we'll let the coffee hater thing go. Make sure you go check out her blog! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lacey! :)
    Thanks for sharing more about yourself! When did you start planning weddings? I think it's so awesome that you're able to have a full-time job AND plan weddings in your free time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kelly - I started having interest in planning wedding while planning my own last year. I absolutely love being able to create something with a budget in mind. I just finished a wedding in Dec, be on the look out for it to be featured on my blog.

      Delete