Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tis the Season for Pictures

A couple weeks ago Lincoln and I had some pictures done for our Christmas card and also because we don't have any recent pictures of the two of us that weren't taken by an iphone. 



I posted this on my Instagram right before pictures and I don't know that I've ever been more proud of myself for putting together a cute outfit and then cutely {let's pretend that's a word} arranging it for a picture. Can I get an amen from someone who knew my fashion-less {pretend that's one, too} self back in high school. 

Anyway.

We took these at a park near our house because it allowed Lincoln to the freedom to run around and then to play after he was done. It was perfect and I was really pleased with how the pictures turned out. 

I really could've shortened this and not posted so many pictures and blah blah blah but I couldn't choose so you're stuck with pretty much all of them. 

Enjoy!

All pictures are taken by Jensen Bell Photography
































That last picture? I told you Lincoln got to play afterwards. These were probably his favorite pictures ever because we took them at a park. I'll definitely remember it for next time. 

Also, I want to use one of the pictures of just me for the blog so weigh in on what your favorite is! {Anyone else hate taking pictures of just them? Pictures seem so awkward without little man in them.}

I worked on our Christmas cards yesterday and they are on their way to our house! Yay for Christmas and cold weather and pretty pictures!

Happy Wednesday, friends!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE these pictures!! I really like the last one by yourself the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so SOOO cute! Lincoln is looking like such a big boy and I love his cheesy grin! :) I have that same scarf, isn't it the best?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are seriously precious, LOVE these!!! They are adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok three things! 1-Your outfit is awesome! I love the color combination. 2-Your son is adorable. 3-These pictures turned out beautiful! I love the pictures with the moss hanging off of the trees. The third picture up from the bottom would make a great blog picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! Gorgeous!! Perfect outfit and that sweet baby boy of yours is the cutest ever!

    ReplyDelete