Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today I have so much to be thankful for, but what I'm most thankful for are these two precious children. 


I'm overwhelmed by the goodness of God today.

I wasn't supposed to have a child at 18, but God blessed me even in my disobedience. Doctors said Brilee may never even be conceived, and now this Thanksgiving I get to spend holding her in my arms.

I'm so beyond grateful to be Lincoln's mom and Brilee's Coco {aunt}. These two bring me such joy every single day and I'm so thankful I get to be in their lives.

With all the things I have to be thankful for today, I have to remember Who gave me everything I have. He is the greatest giver and He is the best gift above all. 

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. {James 1:17}

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment