Monday, November 24, 2014

Brilee Noel is Here!

My sweet niece arrived November 23rd, at 3:32 am {I'm pretty sure that's correct}, at 5 pounds 14 ounces and is absolutely the most precious baby girl I have ever seen!

{To see more pictures go follow my Instagram: @carefuss} 


We were at the hospital from around eight Saturday night to six the next morning. Lincoln stayed with me at the hospital all night and was such a trooper.





And then this happened. 

The whole room was about in tears.

He adores this little girl.

Not a minute after we left Lincoln said, "She misser her cousin."

And I think her cousin misses her, too. 

I'll do a more detailed post later, but that's all for now. 

My heart is so full. 

3 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!! Love that last picture of Lincoln holding her -- frame that baby ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful name! Congratulations :) Visiting from The Peony Project. Your little guy is such a trooper to have stayed the whole night/morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that he already loves his cousin so much. My cousins are some of my favorite people.

    ReplyDelete