Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Happy September + Prayers


Happy September, friends!


Despite the fact that there's no temp lower than 86 on the 10 day forcast, I'm excited that it's September and that there are plenty of PSL's to go around for all of us Fall-obsessed people!



Here are my few randoms for the day:



I took away anonymous commenting. I had to change my settings yesterday to block anonymous commenting because I've been getting at least one spam comment a day. For some reason they don't show up on my page, but they do come through my email, so from now on you'll have to login somewhere to comment. Please don't hate me.




Yesterday was the one year anniversary of the accident of Christian Mayberry. This sweet family is going through a lot right now with the anniversary, trying to get him into rehab in Florida, and doing their normal routines of taking care of him. If you think about it, please pray for them today, send them a message and let them know you're thinking about them, or donate here. This family is so precious and I know all of those things would mean the world to them as they face this week. MIA did a beautiful post on the past year, here.




Prayers! I'm going to start a new thing where I post on the first of the month {I know, I'm a day late this month} and update my prayer board. If you're new here, I have a board in my room that I write prayer requests on index cards and pin them up there. Before bed I take the time to pray for each request. You can comment below or send me an email at carefuss@aol.com. I promise not to share any of the prayer requests unless you personally ask me too. 




Giveaway! Be looking out this week for a giveaway I'm doing! If my technologically challenged self can figure it out, it will definitely be up Friday!




Did you miss my Labor Day post? This is something I feel really convicted in and I feel like a lot of women also struggle in this area. Go check it out. 



Have an amazing Tuesday!






Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I just love you! Thank you so very much for all your continued love, support and prayers. To say it means the world is an understatement sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I have like 10,000 anonymous comments in my spam folder. Not lying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your prayer board idea! I may have to make one of those as well because sadly, I'm so bad at remembering everything/one I want to pray for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous commenting can be a pain...I have so much spam it's ridiculous, that's why I switched to Disqus. Love the prayer board idea!

    ReplyDelete