Monday, August 25, 2014

Fallelujah, Glory Glory

I wish I could take credit for that phrase. Half I got from Pinterest and the rest I got from Courtney.


It's August and that means that this lady is full on ready for Fall. Because Fall/cold weather/Christmas is my favorite time of year, I figured I'd do a post welcoming the season. And what better day to do that than on the day that THE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE comes back?!?!



{Yes. That needed to be capitalized.}



Despite the fact that it's still going to be a special kind of hot for another month {or longer} here, it's Fall in my book. Although yesterday it was 84 and breezy, and I was pretty sure I had died and gone to Heaven.


Just as an aside. There's a nasty rumor going around that if you live by the beach it's cooler because there's a breeze but I think that's a lie made up by someone who wanted to convince rich people to move here to boost the economy. And also I know nothing about the economy.



But I digress. 



Anywayyy. Back to the heaven that is the PSL



So right after I drop Lincoln off at school I will be running to Starbucks and getting one. Rumor is I may be dropping one by Erica's office too, because I'm a good friend like that. Share the PSL love today.



So despite the heat, Lincoln and I have been trying to do things to make it feel more festive around here.



He's been running around in his "Monster Feet" like it's cold. {Follow me on Instagram @carefuss for the whole story on those}



We watched Free Birds to prepare for Thanksgiving. 


My parents came home with this Christmas blanket and decoration and this Fall candle the other night. I've been using the blanket and lighting the candle constantly.


I decorated my room with the small amount of Fall stuff that's not in boxes for our future house. I now have three candles in my room. The candle connoisseur in me is so happy.


I even hung this in my car so it would smell like Fall, too.

Santa bought his her first present and hid it. For those of you who are just now stopping by for the first time.. I have a Christmas obsession. Starts in August, ends in January. Good luck, future husband. 

And you better believe as soon as it hits below 65, I will be breaking out the boots, leggings, and a scarf. 

Happy Fall, Y'all.

1 comment:

  1. YAY for fall!! The most wonderful time of the year! I've already got big plans to hit up Starbucks in a little while :)

    ReplyDelete