Monday, June 9, 2014

How Can I Pray For You

A couple months ago, I asked how I can be praying for my readers. So today I want to ask that same question.

If you didn't see it then, I have a board in my room that I write different prayer requests on and that helps me remember to pray. 

If you want only me to know the request, then feel free to email me and put the subject line as "Prayer" so that I know it's not something I should just delete. If you feel comfortable with people seeing your prayer request, go ahead and comment.

If you'd like to be praying for me you can pray that I pass my test on Wednesday morning and that within a week I would know what to do about my computer situation. I appreciate your prayers more than you know!

So what can I be praying for you today?

8 comments:

  1. I am a new reader and this post is one of the first I've read from you! How awesome is the power of prayer! I believe in numbers so to have another warrior praying for my brother who is in recovery from addiction would be amazing.

    Do you have a prayer request yourself for me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I will definitely be praying!!

      I really need prayer for my computer to be fixed, my phone to start working, and me to pass my psychiatric class I'm in right now! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. My house needs to SELL! Or, at least, someone needs to come look at it so I don't feel so discouraged :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! How sweet of you to do this! What a great way to use your blog!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've commented a few times before but I'm really loving your space here! And asking for prayer request.. I fall deeper in love with this blog.
    We have a big move in January and we need to save quiet a bit of money to make it happen without feeling the strain too much. Could you please keep us in prayer? That we are able to save and meet our goal to have the right amount of finances to make moving back home easier on us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely be praying! Please let me know how it goes!

      Delete