Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday, friends! Today Lincoln has his first swim lesson! When did my baby boy get so big?! Not much on the blog today.. but here goes!

God had a lot to say to me this weekend and I wrote more than I have in a while. Sometimes I feel like God puts speaks things and then says, "Go write." So that's really what happened this weekend. You can check out what about an AA meeting really bothered me and then you can read about what my broken computer and worship have in common.

Last night I got the chance to go to church after such a rough day and Chari Orozco delivered an incredible message that spoke straight to my heart. The first message is the one she spoke last night if you want to go check that out. 

AND! Look how handsome these guys are! My favorite guys.. minus Matt!


That's it for today! I hope y'all have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment