Thursday, May 22, 2014

Where in the World

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego Carrington Fussell?

Y'all. It has been awhile. I've had blog ideas floating in my head but just never quite finding the time to sit down and type them out. God has so sweetly been speaking and I have a few things I can't wait to share when life calms down a bit.

I started my psychiatric mental health nursing class on the 14th and I'm already drowning in work. Between clinical hours, studying, mental status assessments, and our teacher unexpectedly having to travel out of town, it's been an interesting two weeks. Yesterday I actually attended an AA meeting for some of my clinical hours and that was very interesting. I have my first psych test Wednesday so please be praying for me to pass that test!



This weekend is also my brother's wedding. From Saturday - Monday I'll be busy with wedding stuff so there will be almost no time to study. I'm stressing a tad bit. His wedding is on Memorial Day and let me just tell you. His ring bearer {aka, my son} is THE CUTEST in his outfit. I cannot wait to show y'all how precious he is!



The wedding is outside at three so in addition to praying for my exams, you can also pray for cool-ish weather and no rain!

Lincoln is doing great. He is thoroughly loving having his Uncle Pearce here and I'm praying hard that he'll behave at the wedding. Poor kid fell on the pavement running today and hurt his knee and his forehead.



He looks really hurt, right? I had just given him chocolate and said, "Hey baby elephant!" I'm obviously hysterical and he's obviously cute.

 He finished school and had graduation {post coming} and is now done for the Summer. He starts swim lessons June 3rd!


Really that's all we have going on. Wedding. School. Swim. I think I will feel a whole lot better once the wedding and first test are over.

Please be praying for me as I tackle a lot of stuff in the next week or so. This first test is really important to pass since there are only three the whole semester. I so appreciate your prayers! And I really can't wait to get back to blogging some more!



4 comments:

  1. Saying a special prayer for you girl, keep your head up and hopefully things will calm down for you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Probably after this week.. I hope!

      Delete
  2. My brothers wedding is august 1st and A is a flower girl. Already stressing over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brother's wedding has taught me a whole new level of stressed. We have a wedding August 1st, too!

      Delete