Thursday, May 15, 2014

Dollar Deals

Happy Thursday! Today Linc and I are spending a quiet day just getting ready for his graduation tonight. I'll be posting pictures of that soon. Hopefully. We've already watched Pocahontas and played puzzles this morning. I'm looking forward to just spending some time with my sweet boy. 

 I have a completely random post for you today. So just go with it and enjoy the randomness! 

I love Target. I'd be willing to bet you do, too. If you say you don't, you're lying. It's like crack. {I've never done crack, but my point is that it's addictive.}

I mean seriously. We ladies have some obsession with that place. It may be because of their cute clothes, 16 different type of wedges, or the fact that they have 3,765 bottles of nail polish. {If I was rich, I'd own every color of their Essie polish. Dangerous.}

But really, I think it's their dollar section we're all obsessed with the most. I really try to contain myself when it contains to that section because I really don't need to be spending money on useless things, but sometimes I find $1 items that I would buy anyways {for more than $1}. Score!

And just for the record. This blog has no value to you at all. You won't be able to find these things. I'm just excited about them so here you go.
My first find..

 I make lists for everything. I do mean everything. I usually make a list every day of things I have to do. I make a list of appointments I need to make, assignments I need to turn in for school, and lists for the store.

If I don't write it down, I will definitely forget it. My old boss used to start to say something to me and if she saw I didn't have anything to write with, she'd wait for me to get something. It's that bad.

So I'm a big fan of the long, lined notepads. They're cute and they help me keep my life together. I was so excited when I found this one!

And then I found these thank you notes.


I don't write thank you notes often, but I don't want to pay $3+ just for one thank you note for someone. These were perfect for Lincoln's teachers for their end of the year gift. So cute. So cheap. Score.

Last I found this cup.



I'm always buying Linc cups because somehow they disappear constantly. To where? I have no clue. But they do. This cup is super cute and it has a straw for when I don't trust Linc to hold a cup. It's also super easy to clean.

{Lincoln just told me.. "I want to press it with you." So this is what he wanted to share.. pkmjnnnbfv cyyu0998877766421qazznmk,.iuuiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii99999999999999999999hhggffdwqaaqwe5rio}

Obviously he really liked the cup, too.

So those were my three big finds! Three things I would buy anyways for only $3. That's seriously a reason to blog. {Okay, maybe I just think that.. But it's my blog. So..}

I hope you have an amazing Thursday! 

7 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with those magnetic notepads! I always have one hanging on my fridge and use them daily. Every time I stop at Target (which is way too much haha) I look for cute ones - I have quite the collection but at $1/piece, I just can't stop!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See. We could be best friends. My collection is growing. At only one dollar a piece you can't pass them up!

      Delete
  2. I'm a sucker for $1 items, love them! You can buy a lot and not feel guilty after :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abigail has that same exact cup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Linc and her could totally be best friends!

      Delete