Monday, April 14, 2014

Hello, Birthday Week!

Oh, friends! It is finally Lincoln's birthday week and I couldn't be more excited! Saturday my sweet baby boy will turn three! It's going to be such a fun week/weekend for my sweet boy!



This morning I'm taking my very last unit test for the class I'm in and I would greatly appreciate your prayers! This one is pretty tough, and I'm just praying I pass it. After today I have exactly three weeks till my final exam! Yay! Hallelujah! Praise Jesus! It's almost over! Your prayers are appreciated as I finish out this semester!

I absolutely love to read and I was thinking that to reward myself for my hard work this semester, I would order myself a book {or two!} to read in between the end of this semester and the start of next semester. I have a huge gap of six whole days in between semesters {Did you catch the sarcasm there?} and I thought it would be nice to read something, anything, that doesn't have to do with prescription meds and disorders.

These are my top three on my wish list:

"Praying Circles Around Your Children" -Mark Batterson

"The Antelope in the Living Room" -Melanie Shankle

"Redeeming Love" -Francine Rivers

I have a few on my list that I've read from high school but was totally uninterested in back then like "To Kill a Mockingbird", "Great Expectations", and "The Great Gatsby".

So tell me some of your favorites! Is there a book that I can't live without? I'm a huge fan of Christian books and I tend to buy those first. But all of your recommendations are appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you did well on your test! And yay for Lincoln's birthday week!!! That one by Mark Batterson is awesome I bet.

    ReplyDelete