Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday

Oh, friends! I am SO excited that it's FINALLY Friday! I've been looking forward to today for a few days and I'm so excited to share what we're up to! Here are my five things this week!


{One}
Today my parents, Lincoln, and I are taking a day trip to {drum roll, please!}..... IKEA! Do you hear the hallelujah chorus?! I'm so excited! Ikea is a Fussell favorite around here! It's almost like Target.. You can go in needing nothing and come out with ten things {or more}. It's three hours away, so we'll spend most of our day driving. But our reason for the trip?


{Two}
My sweet almost-three-year-old is getting a big boy room! Right now he sleeps in a toddler bed but he's getting too big for it, and too heavy for his crib mattress. Lincoln has already picked out his bedding and he is so excited about it! His room is a mess of a million different things right now, so I'm excited to change it up to one thing. I'll be keeping the theme a secret, but I'll post next week hopefully when it's all done! There will be lots of changes!


{Three}
If you missed any of my posts lately here they are: Some encouragement // catching up + my test grade // what I can pray for // a special visitor


{Four}
Lincoln and I went to Hope Depot the other day and Lincoln told me, "I like The Orange Store. It's nice and clean!" Where does he come up with these things? Then when we were back in the car he told me he was done with his juice box and said, "Momma. I'm done!" When all I said was okay he said, "I'll throw it to you!" Less than a second later it came flying at me {while I'm driving}. When I told him he can't throw things at me while I drive he said, "But you can catch." Well, yes, this is true. {Don't worry. No car wrecks happened.}

{Five}
I need lots of prayer. Next Thursday I'm taking Lincoln back to the dentist for a LOT of dental work. He has to be sedated and my heart isn't handling that so well. Also, I have a HESI on Monday. If you've been through nursing school, you're familiar with it. But if not, it's a huge test. I need to do really well on it. Please be praying that Lincoln will come through the dental work okay, and that I'll pass my HESI!


I hope you have an amazing weekend!

6 comments:

  1. That picture of Lincoln is so cute, his big grin! Happy weekend girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

      Delete
  2. Oh no, sorry to hear about more dental work! No fun! Praying for you all. Have a blast at IKEA, love that place!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No fun at all. Thank you so much for the prayers!

      Delete
  3. I could live in IKEA! Best place ever!

    ReplyDelete