Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Dear Beautiful Girl


Dear Beautiful Girl,

I know, My daughter, I know. That thing you wanted is not going to happen. Not the way you've always dreamed. I know this hurts. I know this stings. I know you feel like I am distant or not aware of where you are and who hurt you and what you think life was supposed to be like. I know this world is hard on you. I know that you are hard on yourself. I know that you struggle to... believe that I have created you in the most loving and delicate way possible. You are exactly how I wanted you. Made in My image and designed for My purpose. I know that others in the past have made you doubt that you are worthy of love, but that ends today. I am your Father, the King of Kings, and have given you worth beyond that of the galaxies. I faced death to be with you, and no matter who sees it, no matter who knows, you and I know, you are My princess and you are worth loving. I know in moments like this you doubt that I can count the hairs on your head or have your best in mind. But please, I am not done. I have barely started to reveal your life to you. I am The God who satisfies your desires with good things. That is Me! And when it come to your hopes and your fears and your dreams, I know.

Love, Your Heavenly Father

4 comments:

  1. Love this! My favorite verse of all time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C - I absolutely love this post. Loved it on Facebook, love it on the blog. It is so encouraging to know our Father is so completely in love with us. Thank you for the precious reminder <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it everywhere, too! So I had to post it for people who aren't on my Facebook! So love you friend!

      Delete