Thursday, March 13, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! I'm in a delightful mood because I did well on my test AND next week is Spring Break! Also it's Thursday which means I get to spend all day with my boy and I've had coffee today. Those are exciting things and I have a lot to be thankful for! If you missed my post yesterday about what God has been doing in my life, click here!

{Because I'm on my computer I can't upload pictures for some reason, which is depressing. I'm sorry.}

I'm thankful for good grades! I made a 92 on my test Monday! PRAISE GOD! Your prayers are more appreciated than I could ever explain.

I'm thankful for encouragement. Whether that comes from a person, a scripture, sunshine, or the laughter of my child, it's a blessing.

I'm thankful for blogging. I love writing. On weeks where I'm neck-deep in school work, I miss writing. I'm so thankful for the people I've 'met' through blogging. Your comments always make my day!

I'm thankful for school. School is hard, it consumes a lot of my time and energy, but I love what I'm doing. I love that my career is something I'm passionate about. I pray God never lets that passion for nursing go away.

I'm thankful for my dad. Lincoln and I came home one day and found a note on the floor with some of Linc's cars and some money telling us to go have a good day together. He's thoughtful, shines Jesus, works so incredibly hard for our family, and is the Godly male figure for Lincoln that I'm so incredibly thankful for.

I'm thankful for a job. I love my job. I love my clients. And it's in my field. God has really blessed me to line up so many wonderful things in my life.

What are you thankful for today??

I hope you have an amazing day! I'll be back tomorrow for Five on Friday!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome job on your test! I just had midterms last week and was a stressed out hot mess, but getting those grades back makes it all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We don't have midterms in our nursing school, but I remember dreading them in pre-reqs! It does make it all worth it though!

      Delete
  2. How sweet of your dad! Dad's are the best! And coffee is always a good thing to be thankful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you! These crazy computer issues have prevented me from connecting like I like! So glad you did SO well on your test!! And I hope you're enjoying your week off with Lincoln!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you! I'm glad the computer issues are over. Thank you!

      Delete