Thursday, March 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday friends! If you missed my Liebster Award post yesterday you can see that here! Here's what I'm thankful for this week! 


I'm thankful for quiet days. This morning Lincoln and I are staying in our pajamas and hanging out having a lazy morning. We didn't sleep well and both woke up feeling sick. Sometimes it's fun to just play blocks and puzzles and not have to rush to go anywhere. 



I'm thankful for my mom. She moves her schedule and watches Lincoln SO much. She came in the front room the other day and I was singing Matt Redman's song 'Holy' about in tears from studying so much and hitting a wall. She encouraged me and lifted me up. She really dedicates her life to serving her family and if there's anyone who serves others like Jesus does, it's her. I couldn't ask for a better mom. 

I'm thankful for God's love. I explained all of this about a week ago and if you didn't see it, you need to.

I'm thankful for Lincoln. Oh, friends. If you only knew how this little boy changed my life. God knew what He was doing when He created Lincoln and sent him to a 17 year old girl. There is nothing on this earth that I love more than him, and I am so beyond grateful to be his mom.

I'm thankful for worship. The fact that a God so wonderful/Holy/blameless would allow me to worship Him is amazing. I love how worship can happen anywhere and it can happen through so much more than singing. Worship isn't a song, it's a lifestyle. How precious is that! I went to church last night at we just had a worship night. It's so sweet to be able to be in His presence whenever I want. 


Please be praying for me again as I have another test on Monday! I hope you have a wonderful day and find a few things to be thankful for today! 

12 comments:

  1. Will definitely be in prayer about your test on Monday - you're going to do great! I just love your Thankful Thursdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many wonderful things to be thankful for! Aren't quiet mornings the best? Good luck with studying and the test next week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quiet mornings are underrated! Thank you!

      Delete
  3. This is such a great post with so much to be thankful for! I was just thinking about how much I love worship Sunday mornings and how recharged it always makes me feel-- but in that, thinking about how it doesn't have to just be on Sunday mornings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you said it recharges you! So true!

      Delete
  4. Lazy mornings = the best! Good luck on your test!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Worship is indeed a lifestyle.
    I love that you can see Jesus in your mom and appreciate her so much.
    I also love that your bond with your son and your relationship with Jesus jump out of the screen, it is so evident. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a blessing that you would say that. I know I look at so many people and think about how Jesus is so evident in their lives; I want to be that person!

      Delete
  6. Yes! Worship isn't jugs singing, it's a lifestyle! Hope you've had a successful weekend studying! Will be praying for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete