Friday, March 21, 2014

Five on Friday

It's Friday! And I am SO excited! Tonight my parents and I are taking Lincoln to his first ever college baseball game! This is monumental, folks. I'm thrilled. Until then, here are my five things for today!

{One}
Lincoln did the most precious artwork at school for Valentine's Day for me and I didn't want to just put it away in the box that his other stuff goes in so my wonderful mother {I should be your favorite child for saying that, Mom.} picked up a frame at Michael's and now it's sitting proudly on top of my bookshelf in my room! I love it! {I also want to frame a Christmas one he did and display it in our home during the Christmas season.} 


{Two}
Lincoln has his first dentist appointment April 1st. If you read this post then you know I am terrified of dentists. I'm not terrified to be there, I'm basically just sad we have to go to dentists at all. So obviously I'm not jumping for joy to take Lincoln.


{Three}
I go to two amazing churches. One is The Journey which is my home church and in my town and the other is Celebration Church. I love Celebration so much. I would go there twice a week if I was married to someone rich had more money to pay for gas. Sadly I'm not and I don't, so I go to their 18-30 year old ministry called Sub30 about twice a month and absolutely love it. If you're looking for an amazing, Bible-believing, God-fearing, grace-filled church in Jacksonville, Celebration is for you! My whole point of this is to say that Celebration just came out with their own worship CD and you have to get it. It's amazing! You can find all the details here!


{Four}
We are in full getting-ready-for-the-party swing right now! Yesterday I bought Lincoln's big present, a few days ago we bought gift bags for the kids, and Lincoln's shirt for his birthday should be here anyday now! I'm so excited for April 19th! 


{Five}
I got a new Bible! My old one that my parents got for me when I was 12 or so is falling apart and isn't a study Bible so I got a new one! I love it! 



What is something you're looking forward to?? Have an amazing weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I dread the dentist! That reminds me I should make an appointment.. boo. Hope you have a great weekend and have fun at the baseball game! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to make myself one, too. We had a great time at the game!

      Delete
  2. Yay!! You got a new bible! I'm excited to see Lincs party! Belonging to a great church is seriously life changing....how cool that you have two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for new Bibles and parties and amazing churches!

      Delete
  3. That album is amazing!!! I can't stop listening to it!! So good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been listening to it like crazy!

      Delete