Friday, March 14, 2014

Five on Friday

It's Friday friends! Do you know what that means? I work tomorrow. That's all it means. But for you it may mean you're off work until Monday, so good for you! Here are my five things this week!



{One}
March is going way too quickly. Lincoln turns THREE in 35 days! When did my sweet boy get so big?? Speaking of my sweet boy, Wednesday morning he insisted on clinging to my leg while I got ready and while I walked down the hall. These are moments I really cherish!



{Two}
Yesterday Lincoln told me, "Momma, I'm happy because you're here." My heart melted. I'm so thankful for his sweet heart!

{Three}
My brother is really sick right now and he had to go to the hospital yesterday. He is home now, but still not doing well. Please be praying for him! 


{Four}
This season of The Bachelor is over. Praise God! I'm super excited about Andi being the next bachelorette! I can't wait to see her season! Also, I've been catching up on The Voice the past few nights and the coaches are hysterical. They're probably the only reason I watch it. 

{Five} 
My mom and I had an agreement that if I made a 90 or higher on my test that she'd get me a Starbucks card with $30 for a 90 and $5 for every point higher. That means with my 92 I got $40 on a Starbucks card. Do you know how many times I can go study now?! I'm seriously SO excited about it! 



Writing all of that I realized my mind is completely random and weird today. I'm sorry. I hope you have an amazing weekend! 

6 comments:

  1. Lifting your brother up in prayer!!!
    And girl..what a brilliant idea/motivator about the starbucks card. BRILLIANT! That would win me over too. FOR SURE. And couldn't agree more about the Bachelor. AND Andi's season starts on my bday...happy bday to me!!! ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word, so you love the Bachelor too?! Love being able to talk about/complain during the season with fellow Bachelor fans! And yes, happy birthday to you!

      Delete
  2. "I'm happy because you're here"---adorable!!
    The $40 Starbucks card is a wonderful reward!!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that precious! And yes, $40 is quite the reward!

      Delete
  3. Will be praying for your brother! SO happy bachelor is over!! I don't think I've ever felt that way, and so strongly, before. I think Andi will be great! Your mom is awesome....and so are you for pulling off such a great score!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was just awful. Haha. I can't wait for Andi!

      Delete