Thursday, February 6, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday! It has been such a wonderful week, busy, but wonderful. I have SO much to be thankful for today!

I'm linking up again with my sweet friends!

I'm thankful for encouragement. I'm thankful that my Heavenly Father knows the days I need a little extra encouragement and because He created my heart and knows it so completely, He knows what will best encourage me. For example, yesterday I ran into three people at the store and that was such an encouragement. Then I got to spend two hours just talking to Jesus and reading His word.. that also was such an encouragement.


I'm thankful to have passed my test! Your prayers worked! I made an 86 on my first test of the semester. God is so beyond good, y'all. I'm so thankful to be His daughter.


I'm thankful for people. God has placed such amazing people in my life. Monday before, during, and after my test I was flooded with prayers, sweet texts, messages, phone calls, and comments on the blog. You people are wonderful and such a blessing to my heart! You have no idea.



I'm thankful for God's word. Maybe I wrote about this last week? Tuesday I was SO busy. I was gone from 10:45 - 8 at night and I am definitely the person who needs quiet time to rest and recharge. When I put Lincoln down for bed, I was determined to go to bed also. I wasn't getting up anymore. I needed sleep. Then God said, "Daughter, we haven't spent any time together today." And in all honestly I thought, But God I am so so tired. I just want to sleep. He so sweetly told me to get up and I did. And you know what? I read His Word and just like that I was recharged, fired up, and felt so much better. His Word is powerful.


Thank you so much for lifting me up to The Father this week and last. You have really radiated Him this week with all of your sweet comments. I hope y'all have an amazing day!

10 comments:

  1. Some of the sweetest moments I've had with the Lord are when he prompts me to get up out of bed and get in the Word. Sweet, sweet time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is so faithful in those moments! I need to be more willing at times!

      Delete
  2. Love the pic of you and Lincoln. Sp precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the test score!! Yay! Love the pictures of Lincoln - he is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think so, too! {I may be just a little bit biased}

      Delete
  4. I love writing up in my Bible too... keep those thoughts in the place that matter.
    YIPEE for good scores!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! And it's nice to come back to a passage and see how God spoke to me the last time I read it! And yes, definitely yippee for good scores!

      Delete
  5. Congrats on your test score! Such a great accomplishment! Isn't it almost crazy how sometimes (almost always!) when we least feel like it, opening the bible can be JUST what we needed to hear/read! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He has a beautiful way of making it just what we need to hear/read!

      Delete