Monday, February 10, 2014

Life Lately

I could sum up our life lately in one word.. busy! But instead I'll just upload a massive amount some {precious} pictures of Lincoln with a few randoms thrown in. It's been a month since I've done this post so there may be a lot. Enjoy!

Linc man helped me make mint oreo ice cream! Then we had ice cream soup!
 
I so love that smile. His joy is contagious.
 
This kid loves his swings!
 
We had a muffin picnic!
 
And then we took a trip to the zoo!
 
And Lincoln got to touch stingrays for the first time and LOVED it!
 
We were both sick over a span of two weeks. We didn't sleep a whole lot and this was around midnight.
 
Lincoln and I went to church one night and while I was getting ready my mom read the Bible to Linc. I'm so thankful for family who pour Jesus into Linc man!
 
All dressed up with my favorite guy!
 
Lincoln got his first hair cut without crying AT ALL! Proud mom moment!
 
The best cure for sickness is cuddles with Momma.
 
Just building stuff!
 
My hard worker!
 
I talked to Jesus while He created a masterpiece.
 
My dress fitting. This kid sure can pose for a picture.
 
Breakfast with this cutie!
 
We played bubbles in the house because it was freezing {I used that word lightly} outside.
 
Two things I've learned from sleeping with Linc:
He hogs the bed.
I hog the covers.
 
We walked down to the park and played Jake and the Neverland Pirates. {I was Izzi, naturally.}
 
I went through some of Lincoln's old things and found what he came home in. My baby will be three in two months. Cue the emotions now.
 
Lincoln looked at me one night and said, "Let's hug and take a picture!" So we did. Five times. And then he gave me at least 15 night night kisses. This kid is the sweetest, y'all.
 
My mom and I took Lincoln to Chuck E Cheese for the first time!
 
Lincoln made a necklace and when I asked him about it he said, "You put it on. I made it for you, Momma." SO. SWEET.

Lincoln let me listen to him for 15 minutes. I really love what I'm in school to do.
 
We got to Facetime Uncle Pearce!
 
When your mom is in nursing school it just makes sense to play with her extra stethoscope. Now Lincoln has decided that he wants to be a doctor when he grows up. Fine by me!
 
Bedtime with this sweet boy.
 

I picked Linc up from school and surprised him with a beach picnic since it was in the 80s. Happy day!
 

He has set my heart free!
 

I finally worked on Lincoln's photo albums again!

I was mopping and it got quiet. Linc comes in wearing my moms glasses.

Early birthday dinner for my Dad. Lincoln loves his Momo and Uncle Matt.
 
I hope you're having a wonderful Monday! Tomorrow I'm posting about something incredibly dear to my heart! Have an amazing day!

4 comments:

  1. Precious pictures! I love the one of him at his first haircut, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so thankful he didn't cry this time! It's a big step!

      Delete
  2. I loved all the pictures and getting a sneak peek into your life lately. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete