Friday, February 21, 2014

Happy Friday

Today isn't my normal Five on Friday post. Today is going to be my I-have-a-test-on-Monday-and-I'm-freaking-out-about-it post.

I haven't had any free time to blog, or to breathe for that matter. {They say that breathing is important.}

Y'all. I try not to complain but I am exhausted. And if there was a word that could describe exhausted better, I'd use it.

I have a test Monday and I need your prayers! I'm praying that God would bless my hard work and help me to finish up all of this material in the next three days.

I get to a point once I've studied so much where I start loathing certain words. I'm finally to that point today. COPD, bronchodilator, and antihistamine are just a few that I'm done with. If I never saw those words again, it'd still be too soon. {I laughed the whole time I was writing that. I'm pretty sure I'm the only who thinks I'm funny. But it's alright.}

I'm so blessed to go to school. I'm so blessed to have the opportunity to get a degree {especially being a young single mom} and I'm holding onto God's promise that I can do all things through Jesus who strengthens me!

I should have time next week to update you on all the fun things Linc and I have been up to these past couple weeks. Despite the constant studying, we've had a lot of fun together this week and the weather has been beautiful! Today he's at a makeup day at school and then we're heading to Jacksonville for my dress fitting and to get things for his party!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Saying a prayer for you, I hope everything goes good for you and you get some down time soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you and your test on Monday!! I hope you have a successful weekend studying & a chance to relax, too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My weekend and test was successful! Thank you for praying!

      Delete