Friday, February 28, 2014

Five on Friday

I missed Thankful Thursday. I miss writing more than once a week.. but for now, sometimes that's all that's going to get done. If you missed my post about being overwhelmed, you can check that out here. Here are my five things this week!



{One}
I made an 86 on my test Monday!!!!!!! Thank you for your prayers and thoughts all week. I woke up Monday completely confident in what God was going to do and wasn't disappointed. He is a good God and He blesses our hard work!

{Two}
Linc man is going through a phase where he is LOVEY. He wants to be near me. He wants to hang out with me wherever I am and I LOVE it. I'm seriously so enjoying the sweet time together! This sweet boy is precious!

{Three}
This morning Lincoln and I are going to see my old best friend who moved to Colorado when we were 12 I think. She is in town for a wedding I am SO excited to see her! God is so good to let friendships continue even when we don't see someone all of the time!

{Four}
Lincoln studied with me a lot last week for my test. He can now tell you that cardiac means heart. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty proud of that.

{Five}
Lincoln's invitations are done! He has been begging me to write them out so this week we did! He also asked if he could color on one side of them so I let him. I think it's precious that he wants to be so involved in everything, and why not have coloring all over the invitations!? He's made them unique! 

I hope you've had a wonderful week and I hope you have an amazing weekend!! Happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. Yay for your test score! I love that he colored his invites :) Have a wonderful and blessed weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt like it made it personal! I'm so late replying so I hope you had a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your test!! Love that he wants to be with you at all times, so sweet! Happy Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love it when my kids want to spend time with me.
    Congrats on an 86! That's awesome!
    Birthday! Yaaay! You're doing Mickey Mouse right?

    Btw, I nominated you for a Liebster award! Hope you like the questions :)

    Kendwy @ MindofKiwi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We were going to do Mickey Mouse but he changed his mind to Jake and The Neverland Pirates!

      Yay! I am so excited! I've been working on the post for a few days. Hopefully it'll be up within a week.. hopefully.

      Delete
  4. Yay on your test!!!! Linc is such a sweet boy! Can't wait to hear how his party goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! We've got a while, but oh well!

      Delete