Friday, January 10, 2014

Worship

I'm a firm believer that worship can happen anywhere, it can happen in different ways, and it can happen at any age. And tonight, worship happened in our home.

I turned on some music and started singing when Lincoln walked into the room. God really touched my heart with the song I was singing and really started speaking what I needed to hear. I started raising my hands and dancing and so did Lincoln, and it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. He sang, he drummed, and he danced around. And let me tell you, friend, is was precious. Jesus says in Matthew 18:20, "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them." He was there with us tonight. His presence was so obvious and so powerful.

I'm so thankful that I don't have to go to a church to worship my Savior {although I do love being there and worshipping Him}. I'm so thankful that He comes down among us to dwell. I'm so thankful that He loves me enough to listen to His praises in the middle of my living room while my two year old and I sing songs about Him. And most of all, I'm so thankful that He saved me.

I so love my Jesus. And I pray by my words and actions that Lincoln comes to love Him, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment