Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Where We've Been

So the past couple weeks have been a whirlwind. Between school, work, Lincoln, and sickness, blogging has been in the back of my mind. Here's what we've been up to lately!
 
First off, happy birthday to my big sister!

 
From matching bowl cuts to softball teams to an unplanned pregnancy to Bachelor nights, you've always been there. I'm so very thankful to call you my sister and Momo to my little boy. You're the most wonderful Momo, sister, best friend, and fashion advisor I could ever ask for. Thanks for putting up with my ridiculous years of sweat pants and for letting me eat all your food when I come over. I couldn't ask for better than you. And yes.. You can finally call yourself 25! Love you big sister!
 
Work has been great and I am so thankful that God is providing so wonderfully for me and Linc man. God has shown me such wonderful things through my job and I've met amazing people.
 
{What my kitchen table looks like tonight}
 
I started back to school and it is crazy. A lot to learn and a lot to memorize. I've been spending a lot of time working on everything. For example, today I went to class from 1-4. After class I studied with a friend from 4-6. Once I got Linc to bed I studied from 8-10. That's seven hours for one subject.. that's a lot. I'm so thankful that I'm starting to understand it now more though, and it's becoming easier to learn. God is good!
 
{Lots of sick cuddles!}
 
I was sick last week, and now Lincoln has it. God is so good to have allowed me to get over being sick in time to take care of Lincoln. I put him down at eight tonight and he woke up at nine coughing and crying. After sleeping only four hours last night, I have a feeling it's going to be another long night ahead of us. Your prayers are appreciated for his healing! Our God is The God who heals.
 
I got a call that my bridesmaid dress came in today so I have to go pick that up within the next seven days. To keep up with all of the wedding shenanigans, look for the hashtag #Fussellpartyoftwo on Instagram. And you can follow my Instagram @Carefuss
 
Linc has also been back in school and loving it like always. And we've of course been playing a whole lot outside now that it's not so cold!
 
Through all of the busy and the sick, God is good and God is faithful. I hope you've had a wonderful few weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Praying you both get well and stay healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend! I'm sorry I'm just now seeing this comment!

      Delete