Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Life Lately

Okay so I'm a couple days late.. but here's what we've been up to this past week! The weather has been INSANE here, so we've spent a lot of time inside!
 
My sister surprised me with this coffee creamer. She knows me so well. #bestsisteraward #iknowhashtagsdontworkonblogger #idontcare
  
Linc and I made Christmas cookies.. after Christmas.
 
Lunch date with this sweet kid! {At The Loop, obviously}.
 
He asked me to take a picture of him.
 
Bringing in the new year in his rocking chair.
 
When Linc saw that it was raining outside he ran to his room screaming "It's raining!!! I need my raincoat!!!!"
 
I tried to get Linc to sleep back in his own bed.. It didn't work.
 
"Play-doh workshop!"
 
Since it was so cold outside, we played board games.
 
This night when Linc went to bed, I lit a candle, read my Bible, and then watched Duck Dynasty. Happy happy happy!
 
Psalm 27 spoke to my heart a lot on this night.
 
32 degrees outside and we braved the cold!
 
My whole world.
 
When I was trying on sweatshirts in Dick's, Linc insisted on putting my scarf on his head and running into me, laughing hysterically, and then doing it all over again.
 
FaceTime with Kays and Matt. The best part? Linc and Matt are doing the same thing.
 
I started my first day of work this day and REALLY missed Lincoln. Once I got home we played Candy Land and had tickle fights. He laughed till it was time for bed. So sweet!
 
Sunday I got to have coffee with this my sweet friend, Catie! I didn't take a picture so I had to ask her to take one and send it to me. I'm demanding.
 
Linc and I headed to the park. He wore Spider-Man shoes, a Spider-Man jacket, and rode his Spider-Man bike. He's obsessed.
 
We went to breakfast with Cinnamon and Curry. Curry wasn't so excited about the picture.
 
Then we headed to the movies to see 'Frozen Movie' again. He was so excited to go see it again!
 
This is one of my favorite pictures of Linc!
 
Since the weather was the coldest here that it had been in 25 years, we stayed inside and built forts.
 
Oh you know.. just reading some Berenstein Bear books.
 
Lincoln went back to school this morning! He was so so excited to see his teachers and friends!
 
When I put this new shirt on him, he said, "It has pockets!!!! It will keep my hands warm!!!!" I love his personality!
 
That's it for this past week. Soon I'm going to make a review of the things Lincoln got for Christmas so be looking for that! I hope you have an amazing Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you have been a busy, busy lady! I always love your photo updates - and also think it's adorable that Lincoln wants you to take pictures of him. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a break from busy over the Christmas break but now we're back to it! Yes, he is a trip asking me to constantly take pictures of him! Hope you're doing wonderful, friend!

      Delete
  2. We love Frozen and Berenstain bear books in this house too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute movie! And those books always have good lessons!

      Delete