Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

2013 was an incredibly blessed year.
We celebrated Lincoln's second birthday, I got into nursing school, I left my job, God kept our health great, we went on our first vacation, Lincoln started pre-school, I turned 21, we took our first trip to Disney World, my brother got engaged, I got a new job, and Christmas was better than I ever could have imagined!
 
I'm excited for 2014.
I'm excited to see what God does in mine and Lincoln's life. I am NOT excited about Lincoln's third birthday, but somehow I'll survive the emotions. I'm excited about God's provisions and His amazing Grace in the upcoming year. It's going to be a great year, because He is a great God!
 
I have never made any resolutions, but I do have some things I'm going to try to work on.
-Pass all of my nursing classes
-Go to bed before 11.
-Love people like Jesus loves them.
-Be satisfied in only Jesus.
-Work on my time management.
-Keep blogging.
 
I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and you're having a wonderful New Year's Day! God bless!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. A great list of things to work on indeed! :) Happy New Year! Praying for many more blessings for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!
    Sounds like 2013 was a really great year for you and Lincoln!
    I really like your list of things to work on,
    especially to love people like Jesus loves them. :)
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a great year! Thank you! Happy New Year to your sweet family!

      Delete