Friday, January 31, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Friday, wonderful friends!

What are weekends, again? I love being a mom!

Today I'm linking up for everyone's favorite link-up, Five on Friday! Here are my five things this week!


 
{One}
I need prayer. Actually.. I need prayer every day, so if you feel so inclined, go for it! But I REALLY need prayer for the next four days! I have my first test of the semester on Monday and I am SO nervous. I have really been studying and doing my part so I am praying that God will ultimately bless that! If you have a minute anytime during this weekend or Monday, please pray for me!


 
 {Two}
If you didn't know, I'm reading through the Bible chronologically in one year right now. I just got to my halfway mark and I'm so excited and so glad I've stuck with it! God has become so real to me reading every day and I'm so thankful I've done this!
 
{Three}
PLEASE tell me some of my readers watch The Bachelor! If so, you're awesome! If not, you should. Anyways.. a reoccurring theme in this show is the comparison of scaling/jumping off large buildings/bridges to trusting your spouse. And once the person who is on the date does this ridiculous idiotic stupid life threatening thing, they go on and on about how they know they could spend forever with this man/woman because they completely trust them. They also go on and on about how doing this thing is exactly like trusting someone with your heart. FUTURE HUSBAND, I WILL NOT EVER JUMP OUT OF A PLANE, SCALE A LARGE BUILDING, JUMP OFF A CLIFF OR A BRIDGE FOR YOU. If I have to do that to prove my trust, adios amigo. Just saying. {And for the record, sister, I'm so thankful you've opened my eyes to this habit addiction wonderful show. You totally get me and this post. I'm forever grateful.}

 
{Four}
Lincoln turns THREE in a little under three moments. Please excuse me while I go bawl my eyes out. He looked at me yesterday and said, "I want to be a doctor when I grow up." Dream big, handsome son.


 
{Five}
I saw this on Pinterest a few days ago and loved it! Ladies, you can't possibly read that and not understand your worth. You are valued. Beautiful. Treasured. Wonderful. Loved by The Creator of the universe. Live your worth today.
 
I hope you have an amazing Friday and an amazing weekend! Thank you ahead of time for all of your prayers!

4 comments:

  1. Bachelor watcher over here!! I always laugh out loud when they say that since they've rappelled down a bridge together, they can do ANYthing in life together haha! Have a great weekend and good luck on the test!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are my new favorite reader! FINALLY someone who gets it! Haha. I'm sure they could go through ANYTHING, I mean.. they did jump off a bridge right?! Haha. Thank you!

      Delete
  2. LOVE that pinterest quote so much. AMEN!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great?! I'm glad you love it, too!

      Delete