Friday, January 3, 2014

Five on Friday

How is it already Friday?! I feel like I was just writing last weeks Five on Friday post. I have a lot of blessings in this weeks five things!
 
Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
  
{One}
Linc man and I are about to be SO busy! Instead of starting work the same week as I start school, I'm actually starting my first shift tomorrow! So tomorrow I start work, Wednesday Lincoln goes back to school, and then the following Monday I go back to school. I'm beyond thankful that God says that His grace is sufficient for us.. we're going to need it!
 
{Two}
Potty training.. The two worst words in the English language. I need the master potty trainer to come to my house, stat! Your advice is welcome. Comment. Message me. Email me. I don't care. NOTHING WORKS.
 
{Three}
My baby {Last night he insisted he's not a baby, he's a little boy} turns three in three months. THREE MONTHS PEOPLE! This hit me the other day and I don't like it one bit! He's even looking older.. Prepare for me to be an emotional wreck come April 19th! On the other hand, I think I know what I'm doing for his birthday and I am so very excited!
 
 
{Four}
 
My iPad case came and it is glorious!! Hot pink and all! Yay for fun things in the mail! And the fact that I paid for it with a gift card from Christmas is pretty awesome too!
{The people at my job let me know that when I have downtime I can do whatever I want which means I'll have time to study for school. A job where I can make money and study for nursing school at the same time. What a blessing!!!!!!}
 
{Five}
 
I got this book for Christmas and I'm currently about half way through it and it is absolutely amazing! I seriously recommend it to anyone who wants to be a godly parent and point their kids to Christ!

Also, this morning I found a link to get 9 Beth Moore e-books completely free! CLICK HERE if you'd like to get them!
 
That's it for my five this week! I hope you have an amazing weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment