Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Not Just Another Birthday

Today is my 21st birthday and I'm spending it with the love of my life {my sweet son}.
I heard this song about two years ago and thought it was so fitting.
God has been so good to me and Lincoln.
My birthdays are so much more special now that he is here.
God redeems life in the broken pieces.
 

 
{My own version}
21 finds me blowing out candles and making wishes
And all around me my barefoot prince runs and sings
It's so amazing looking back at all God's brought us through.
You are my happy birthday, and you were born to break the chains.
Now I know, I know, it's not just another birthday.
Cause I'm here, he's here, and look how far we've come
Since you've called me, saw me, held me, and freed me.
Thank You, Lord, for another birthday. We'll be fine.

2 comments: