Monday, December 9, 2013

Life Lately

Happy Monday, friends! Check out what Linc and I have been up to this past week!

This is now known as the 'Lincoln tree'. Almost every ornament has something to do with Linc man.
 
A friend of mine posted this blog on her Facebook and it was amazing. This is just a small piece of it. So good.. especially for college students!
 
That smile!
 
My mom made crock pot candy this week. It's heavenly. I've probably gained ten pounds.
 
It's so much more fun to watch a movie on the floor while you lay on your huge monkey, right?
 
Pretty lights!
 
When it's 80 degrees in December, you head to the park.
 
Usually Linc and I share an icee at the zoo but today he decided he wanted green! And lime! So he got his own because I only want cotton candy.
{The fact that they have their icee stations open should tell you how hot it was.}
 
So cute!
 
My future sister-in-law sent me this in the mail. Yay so excited!!!!! {And yes, Lincoln will be the ring bearer.}
 
My best friend totally gets me. Survival is good.
 
That's it for this past week! I will have a really good life lately post coming to you on Monday! Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Your tree - it's so gorgeous! I absolutely love it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, friend! We have two, and the colorful one is definitely my favorite!

      Delete