Friday, December 6, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! Here are my five things for this week!

{One} It is crazy around here! I think this was one of my things last week but it's even crazier this week! We have a Christmas party today, birthdays coming up, Disney World, and Christmas! Pearce and McKenzie are also getting married in May, so that's on everyone's minds, too.  

{Two} Lincoln's play set FINALLY got here after being lost twice. I can't wait to see it up! {He won't see it till Christmas, though.}

{Three} It's HOT here and it's almost the middle of December. I am not a happy camper.

{Four} Last night I started reading The Hunger Games.. and at two this morning I finished it! Not a good choice as far as sleep goes, but the book was so good! And I'm starting number two today! Now I'm dying to see the movie, too!

{Five} Linc's newest favorite movie is Santa Claus is coming to town. I think we've watched it at least 20 times in the past week. I don't mind considering how much I like the movie, too!

I hope your Friday is amazing and your weekend is, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment