Friday, December 27, 2013

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday, friends! We had such a wonderful Christmas {that I will blog about soon} and I hope you did, too! Here are my five things this week!

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
{One}
We had a fabulous Christmas! This was the first time Linc has really really gotten it and I am so excited to share with y'all! Hint: It includes transformer play-doh, a lot of blocks, a "playground" and more.
 
{Two}
I wrote this blog yesterday and when God brought it to my heart, my world was rocked. I am SO thankful that He uses the broken circumstances to bring the biggest joys. He is so good!
 
{Three}
My son has inherited my awesome talking in my sleep. The other night he started shouting out random things and at one point {during his sleep} he said, "Why I can't play with my play-doh stuffs?" Now I see why my family always laughed about this. He is some serious entertainment.
 
 
{Four}
A few of us went bridesmaid dress shopping yesterday for Pearce and McKenzie's wedding and we found the dress! I ordered mine and it should be here in the middle of February! Yay!
 
{Five}
I will be starting back to school and starting my new job on the same exact week. If you will, please be praying for me as I learned to juggle nursing school, a job, and a sweet toddler!
 
If you missed any of my posts during the Christmas week you can find them here:
{Thanksgiving - Part Two}
{21st Birthday}
{Merry Christmas!}

I hope you have a great weekend, friends!!






2 comments:

  1. YAY for finding the bridesmaid dresses! Weddings are MY thing so it makes me excited for the bride-to-be! And congrats on a new job! Wishing lots of peace through the transition!

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bride-to-be is so very excited! I may have to direct her your way if she needs help! Haha. Thank you!

      Delete