Friday, December 20, 2013

Five on Friday

Yay for Fridays! Here are my five things this week!
 
Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG
 
{One}
I got a job!!!!!!!! GOD IS SO GOOD! God has really provided in a miraculous way for Lincoln and I ever since I got pregnant with him and He continues to show His awesome power. By choice I have not worked since May and I knew that I would need to find a job this semester of school, and praise God He has once again stayed faithful to His word. "Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it." {Malachi 3:10} Oh friends, let me repeat, God is so so good.
 
{Two}
Yesterday was what I would easily consider a beautiful day. Full of Jesus and laughter and precious time spent with my sweet boy. I am so blessed.
 
 
{Three}
My future sister-in-law, McKenzie has an Etsy shop that you can go see here! All of the stuff is so cute and she is so creative! Speaking of McKenzie, I'm so completely excited about what I got her for Christmas, and as soon as it arrives {hopefully by Christmas} and she opens it, I will definitely share with y'all!
 
{Four}
I just got a jacket of mine monogrammed and I'm in love. A mom at Lincoln's school did it. She does a wonderful job, it wasn't expensive, and she did it super quick! So awesome! {I may or may not have sent this picture to McKenzie as soon as I put the jacket on.}
 
{Five}
Lincoln brought these three things home from school on Wednesday. Seriously how cute are they?! FYI: I am that mom who is going to end up with a million handmade crafts/pictures/pieces of art because I can't throw anything away.
 
I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Stopping in from the link up.

    Congrats on the job!

    The mistletoes are adorable!

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog from the link up too!

    I agree! God is so good :) Congratulations on the job!

    That mistletoe is so cute. I cannot wait til my daughter starts making some art stuff! hehe

    jasamcaldwell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those link ups are the best! He is so so good! Thank you!

      It is so much fun when they start doing things like this. You'll love it!

      Delete