Tuesday, December 24, 2013

21st Birthday

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!
 
I told y'all in my Thanksgiving post last night that I would try to get my birthday post done before Christmas also.. so here goes!
 
First off - Thank you to EVERYONE who called me, texted me, messaged me on Facebook, wrote on my Facebook wall, sent snapchats, and commented on the blog. Also a special thank you to my sister who sent me a ugly terrifying memorable picture of us from years ago every single hour. Also to my best friends who made adorable collages on Instagram that seriously just made me smile. And of course to my parents who made this Disney trip possible! I am so incredibly thankful for all of you who took a moment out of your day to wish me a happy birthday. You people put a smile on my face all day. I'm blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people. So thank you!
 
I got to spend the whole day with Lincoln. I couldn't have asked to spend my day a better way!
 
My day started with this cute boy.. how perfect!
 
My first 21 year old picture.. with my awesome son!
 
I, of course, did what every other 21 year old does for their birthday.. Lit a candle and did some Christmas crafts with Linc!
 
I think he did a pretty awesome job!
 
I got tons of happy birthday texts, but this one was by far my favorite!
 
My day was filled with my favorite things. First up, cookie cake!
I may or may not have eaten almost this whole thing by myself.
{I did share with Lincoln, though.}
 
More favorites!
Disney, books, jewelry, and candles!
 
My two favorite men!
 
 
 
Handsome boy!
 
We had dinner at Longhorn's. Linc helped share my ice cream with me!
 
In honor of my birthday, Linc got two new pairs of shoes!
  
 
 
 
And he had to put his Spiderman ones on as soon as we got in the car.
{Notice everyone staring. It's a shame he's not loved.}
 
So cute!
 
  I had such a wonderful birthday! Thank you again to everyone who made it such a special day for me! I won't be posting again until after Christmas, so have an amazing and very Merry Christmas!!


No comments:

Post a Comment