Sunday, December 29, 2013

13 in 2013

I found this link up when I was catching up on blog reading on They Call Me Mama's blog. The idea is 13 things in 2013. I think it's a cute idea.. so here are my 13 things based off of their 13 different prompts!

13. Favorite article of clothing:
Can I have a three way tie?
{In this picture I'm wearing all three!}
Leggings! I have never worn leggings until this year and if I could wear them all year {and not have a heat stroke} I totally would! It's like wearing pajamas, except you look cute!
Boots! I wear these just about everywhere.
That dress! The back has a bow. So cute!
 
12. Favorite movie you watched:
Frozen!
I took Linc man to see it and ended up loving it myself. It's so good!
 
11. Favorite TV series:
Is The Bachelor/Bachelorette a TV series? If not..
Duck Dynasty! I just bought seasons 1-3 and I'm in love.
 
10. Favorite restaurant:
I only get pizza there, but it's so good. And it's definitely my favorite place to take Linc for date nights! We go here so much that they're starting to remember our order.. I'm not sure if that's a bad thing.
 
9. Favorite new thing you tried:
 Blogging! I wasn't sure how long I'd last, but it's really surprised me how much I love it and the people I've met through it!
 
8. Favorite gift you got:
My new iPad!
 
7. Favorite thing you pinned:
I have two.
 
 
I feel like this was a year of a lot of waiting.. Waiting for God, waiting for school, waiting to see what He has for me.. The first pin reminded me that He has given me everything I need, and if I need something later, He will provide. The second reminds me that He is just as wonderful in the waiting as He is in the moving, and every time I've waited He has strengthened me and held me. He is a good God.
 
6. Favorite blog post:
The Idol of "I Do."
I have a lot of favorites, but that one spoke to me a lot. Her blog is wonderful!
 
5. Best accomplishment:
Getting into nursing school!
 
4. Favorite picture:
I can't really pick a 'favorite' but I really love this one.
His face is priceless.
My other favorite is the first one I posted in this blog.
 
3. Best memory:
Lincoln's first trip to Disney World!
 
2. Goal for 2014:
Pass all of my nursing classes and be one semester away from graduating when 2015 comes along.
 
1. One Little Word:
Grace.

2013 was a great year! I can't wait to see what God has in store for me and Linc in 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment