Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday, friends! Here are the things I've been thankful for this week!

Day 15: I'm thankful my car. It's paid off, it's the perfect height, and it doesn't guzzle {too much} gas. It's a blessing that I take for granted on a daily basis.

Day 16: I'm thankful for Lincoln's obedience. When I went to pick Lincoln up from his class at church on Sunday, the woman there bragged about how great he was. It also happened Tuesday night at church. It's one thing to brag on how well behaved and well mannered your child is, it's another when other people do it.

Day 17: I'm thankful for blogging. I like being able to document all that Lincoln is doing and I love being able to write down what God is speaking to me about. The friendships I've made through blogging are so great, too!

Day 18: I'm thankful for grace. I need grace daily. To be loved by a God who knows I mess up constantly, and still loves and forgives me is incredible. And to know that despite the fact that I deserve hell, and God has given me the choice to go to Heaven, that's unfathomable.

Day 19: I'm thankful for coffee creamer. What would coffee be without creamer?? All you black coffee drinking people, don't judge.

Day 20: I'm thankful for the opportunity to go to school. I understand that many people in my situation don't have the blessing to go to college and I don't take that lightly.

Day 21: I'm thankful for God conversations. Yesterday I was in Starbucks studying while Linc was at school and someone I haven't seen in quite a while walked in and we got on the subject of how Lincoln was a God sent blessing and all the amazing things that God is doing. Conversations like that always put me in a good mood. It's such a sweet time when we get to proclaim what amazing things God has done and is doing!

And I'm always thankful for this sweet boy.

Thanksgiving is in one week! How is time moving so fast?? What are you thankful for today??

No comments:

Post a Comment