Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Hi friends! If you missed last weeks Thankful Thursday post you can see that here. Here is what I have been thankful for this week!

Day 8: I'm thankful for the time I had at Dr. McGrath's office and the lasting friendships I made there. It's a rarity that you have a boss as understanding as I did. Ann has been a huge help in nursing school, she's cheered for me, and she's answered every question I have. Dr. Kuester has spent countless hours in her office talking to me, laughing with me, and cheering me on. Everyone I worked with was amazing, and I still talk to them often. I'm blessed to have worked there.

Day 9: I'm thankful for my electric blanket. This sounds silly, but I'm really not kidding. Thank you Mom and Dad, this is one of the best presents I've ever been given.

Day 10: I'm thankful for my friends. {Cinnamon, Mandy, McKenzie, Kayla, Tiffany, D'Laina.. to mention a few!} From July to now has been an interesting few months and these girls have cried with me and celebrated with me and prayed with and for me. I could not ask for a better group of friends! I'm blessed that God would bless me with them!

Day 11: I'm thankful the little things: coffee, a warm fire, my two year olds laughter, hugs, lasting friendships, laughter, God's presence, Facetime, hot showers, sunsets.

Day 12: I'm thankful for mine and Lincoln's health. There are moms all over the world living in hospitals with their sick babies; I am so blessed that mine is healthy.

Day 13: I'm thankful for Lincoln's teachers. Carey and Angie are absolutely gifted in the way they love on Lincoln and his classmates. I never imagined enjoying him going to school this much, but I love it and so does he. He asks to go, and he knows his teachers care about him immensely. That is a gift.

Day 14: I'm thankful for God's plans. Even when I can't see it, I know God has a plan and I know His timing is perfect and divine. He is good, even when our days are not.

What are you thankful for this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment