Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Spooktacular at the Zoo

Before I upload all the pictures and write about this event.. I should say that we basically paid a whole lot of money for Lincoln to see Santa. Seriously. That was his favorite part. I think over all it was okay. I might take Lincoln back next year, but maybe not. For one, it was one way and the crowd was huge. It was also dark. Considering how crazy people are getting, I kept a hand on Lincoln the whole time and worried terribly about him being abducted. That sounds silly written out, but it's true. In the middle of the whole event, there was a place with bounce houses and the one Lincoln went in, I couldn't see him unless I was at the opening and it was dark so anyone could've taken him and me not known it. Needless to say, we didn't stay at that part long. My mom, dad, and sister went with us.

I'm sorry but I didn't get many pictures. The ones I did get are from the beginning. As time went on it got dark and I was paying more attention to making sure he didn't get lost or run off.

At the very beginning they had these characters. Linc gave this one a high five.

He's really into the picture taking, obviously.



There was a crazy person in front of my sister.





 
Yeah. That's all the pictures I got. I wish I had a picture of Lincoln and Santa. Maybe next year if we go he'll get more out of it. It was fun though. It's always fun to be with family and to do new things together. Tomorrow I will have Thankful Thursday up! Have an amazing night!

No comments:

Post a Comment