Monday, November 18, 2013

Life Lately

Happy Monday, friends! It's been a rainy {and hot!} day here and mine and Linc's Christmas pictures got rained out today. I had planned on writing this post this morning and I had to do other things, so I'm sorry it's late in the day! Tonight Lincoln and I have an event at church and I'm excited. It's a good day! This post was so good; you need to read it! And if you missed my second week of thankfulness, click here! Here's what we've been up to the past week!

Last Wednesday it was COLD. I took full advantage of it and mixed stripes and leopard print! I loved it! And of course I had to wear my boots. {This site only has the grey and black.}
 
I had to go to the health department for a TB test for nursing school and Linc went with me and was GREAT. I am so blessed to have a child who behaves so good in public {most of the time}!
 
 
He insisted he needed my gloves on.
 
And then he insisted he needed his Spiderman glasses on. I love my silly boy!
 
"I want to make a mean face!"
 
I pointed my phone at Linc to take a picture and he said, "I don't want to do this right now. I'm in a bad mood." Well okay, then. Someone has a little sassiness and I have no idea where he could've gotten it from.
 
Linc never takes naps, and he hasn't since he turned two. On this day he asked me to get his pillow and blanket, and crawled up on the couch and fell asleep. He was worn out!
 
A day of Santa, reindeer, pictures, and Hobby Lobby {blog to come soon!}.
 
Chippy is here! {Blog to come about that, too!}

Linc got to make a reindeer at Build-A-Bear. He's in love with his Rudolph!
 
Lincoln made this at church.
 
Today Linc man helped me wrap a present. What he didn't know was that he was actually helping me wrap his present. He kept saying it was a present for Momma.
 
So that's what we've been up to! Lincoln's Thanksgiving party at school is on Monday so I promise to have his fall party pictures up by then at least! I'm also working on a blog about his visit with Santa and a weekly blog about his elf, Chippy! Have an amazing week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment