Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Life Lately

Hi, friends! Happy Tuesday! Here's what Linc and I have been up to the past week!


 
It's tough being two!
 
This boy knows how to take down some chocolate. And those eyelashes!
 
He decided laying on the floor would be the most fun. I'm noticing a common theme in these pictures.. those pajamas. He owns more than one pair, I promise!
 
Hanging out outside. Notice the Mickey Mouse slippers he insisted on wearing. And if you need to buy a house in the Fernandina/Yulee area, call that number on that sign. {You're welcome, Dad!}
 
Lincoln was sick on Sunday so we hung around the house and made fudge.
 
That's it for this week! I really didn't take many pictures at all. We've been battling colds. Lincoln's is getting worse. Looking back, I can think of more things we did, I just apparently didn't take pictures of them. Oops! I'll have to make sure I take more this week! I hope you had a good Veterans Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment