Friday, November 29, 2013

High Five for Friday!

It's Friday, people! And my family is going to Douglas, Georgia today to cut down our tree! Yay! Isn't that wonderful! I hope you had an amazing Thanksgiving! Here are my five things!

{One} We took our Christmas card pictures on Monday and Lincoln was in a terrible mood and it rained. My hair looked like I hadn't brushed it all day {so cute, right?} by the end and Linc fell asleep as soon as we started driving. Pam Bell {who took his pictures} has put some on Facebook and I am loving them! Yay! Here's a preview!

 
 
If you'd like to see the others she posted you can see those here. And her website is here. She also posted a blog and Lincoln's pictures are the first ones on the page. You can see that here.
 
{Two} My WHOLE family hung out yesterday and we're spending the whole day together today. How awesome is that! It's a rarity that we're all in one place at once, so I'm so excited! Yay!
 
{Three} My sister, Lincoln, and I went to see Frozen on Wednesday. I have been talking about it non-stop. I realize it's 'technically' a kids movie but it's really not at all. It may be one of my new favorites. I've already bought the soundtrack. I may or may not be listening to it right now. You need to go see the movie. You need to buy the soundtrack and sing it around your house like we did yesterday. It's wonderful. You're welcome!
 
{Four} After you go see Frozen like I pushed you to suggested, you need to go read this blog post. Read it now, thank me later. It's amazing!
 
{Five} In the next few weeks we have a Christmas party, Disney World, my birthday, my moms birthday, and Christmas. I'm so dang excited. My heart is so happy!
 
I hope you have an amazing Friday and an amazing weekend!

1 comment: