Friday, November 22, 2013

High Five for Friday!

Happy Friday! Here are my five things this week!

{One} My brother will be home in SIX days! I am SO excited. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it at least five times on the blog lately. I love my brother and don't get to see him nearly enough, so it's awesome that he'll be home for Thanksgiving! It's almost time to go to Douglas and pick out a Christmas tree!!!!!

{Two} I found thefulltimegirl.com this week and may or may not have spent a long time reading old posts. I came across this post and this post and just loved them immediately. Please girls, go check them both out! They are so so good.

{Three} OUR CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS ARE UP!!!!!!!!!! I really felt like that deserved capital letters and a lot of explanation points. Just go with it. Now all we're missing is the lights outside and the two Christmas trees inside!

{Four} The other day Lincoln had a friend over and wasn't being very nice so my mom asked him "Are you being sweet?" He looked at me with the saddest face and said, "Momma! She not ask me if I be sweet! YOU ask me if I be sweet!" We tried to hide our laughter so he wouldn't think he could get away with it. {Yes. I let him know that she's allowed to ask him that.. Once I stopped laughing.}

{Five} Linc has decided that before bed he wants me to sing him songs.. But not real songs. Songs about random topics that I have to make up. Last night I sang about our car, Christmas lights, our fan, my jacket, a tree, the color green, the color pink, my dresser, and Lincoln's blue toy. And he asked me to sing them "real pretty." Obviously he isn't aware that his mom doesn't have a "real pretty" voice.

Are you getting so excited for Thanksgiving?! What are some of your traditions?? Have an amazing Friday, friends!

2 comments:

  1. I recently found thefulltimegirl.com too! I am loving that site!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea what I was missing!! So awesome!

      Delete